Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Im new to Pre workout supplements and just started taking pump fuel HELP?

I am 16 5'9 155lbs I lift a lot bench 185 dead lift 390 I took Pump fuel followed by amplify xl after practice for the first time before football conditioning yesterday and saw shocking gains in some of my lifts after missing a week but we usually run for 1 1/2 hours then lift for 1 1/2 hours and some days we run for 1 1/2 hours alone should I not take pump fuel on running only days? and please don't bull crap me about being too young to take this. my second question: was some of the effectiveness of the product wasted while running for 1 1/2 hours so i don't get the full effect or is it the same throughout? question 3: I've done a lot of research on this product and i'm wondering what cycling off and on a product means.

No comments:

Post a Comment