Thursday, July 21, 2011

1998 Hyundai Elantra, Radio,clock, lighter do not work?

Hi, I have a Hyundai 1998 Elantra SE. My Radio, OS clock and cigarette lighter do not work. I verified the appropriate fuses (with a light tester) at the fuse box next to the pedals, and they work fine, none are blown out and for extra caution i even replaced them. Also thinking that my radio might of been fried I installed a new one and still nothing. I have been reading blogs for days now with similar problems and they keep on mentioning to verify the fuse box under the hood which i did with the light tester and they all work fine, the bigger Lego block types I'm not sure which if any comply with the radio, lighter and clock fuse? and how to test those. Also many have mentioned about shorted wires and such, but which ones do I verify than? Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment